About Engage Missions
ENGAGE MISSIONS is an outreach of Life Management Ministries, a non-profit Christian organization to help hurting people! ENGAGE MISSIONS has joined hands with local pastors, churches and other mission groups in an effort to provide answers and hope. The result has led to multiple outreaches in many countries reaching people in need.
The uniqueness of ENGAGE MISSIONS projects lies in the focus of training and assisting lay persons, like you, to go and use your talents in His service. We are seeking to improve the nutrition, health, and lifestyle of entire communities while sharing the Good News of Jesus. Please pray with us for God's leading as to how you can partner with us and touch the lives of others in need. Your life will never be the same! Contact us today and join the team. You can find a purpose in life and fulfill your spiritual passion.
As the Executive Director, Judy Williams is a Nurse Practitioner who offers expertise and vision to take ENGAGE MISSIONS to the next level. God touched her heart as a young child which has led her across the United States and to over 20 countries in His service. "My life has never been the same since my first mission trip to India. I pray that you may know the fulfilling touch of God in your life, too."
At ENGAGE MISSIONS, we want to:
- impact the way you think about the world
- transform the way you look at the poor and disadvantaged
- engage you with people outside your comfort zone to embrace God’s healing in their hearts, minds and bodies (Luke 2:52).
We seek to be “inside out people.” We are inside the body of Christ with a passion to work outside the walls of the church to reach children and adults with: Physical/medical care; Teach them how to emotionally survive their situation; Sow the seeds of God’s love; and Grow new Christians to maturity who will share in the development of their community. (Romans 10:14,17; 12:1,2).
We are committed to:
- Honor the Lord in all we do in reaching the poor, homeless and hungry around the globe.
- Keep the needs of poverty stricken children and adults a priority with the development of their body, mind and spirit.
- Work with local pastors of integrity on the mission field.
- Educate and partner with American pastors and churches.
- Be your voice to the poor by providing appropriate volunteers and resources.
- Use your financial gifts with the highest standard of integrity.
God led Denny and Judy Williams together with His call in their lives as a minister and wife. They worked for many years within the Church and Christian organizations to assist and aid missionaries around the world. Their passion and urgency to inform and promote personal involvement in reaching the world with God's love has continued to grow over time. Through this came the birth of ENGAGE MISSIONS, an outreach of Life Management Ministries, to promote and glorify Him.
Life Management Ministries was founded in 1991 by Dr Stephan Tchividjian as a Christian organization to help hurting people. Dr Denny Williams joined Life Management in the early years. These two men followed God’s leading and reached many hurting souls. In January 2010 God moved them both to Heaven to glorify Him face to face. They may be gone from us here, but the work here continues.